AMR Law Group offers a wide array of services for your personal needs, including arbitration, litigation and mediation of cases involving:
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- HOA Disagreements
- Malpractice Actions
- Orders of Protection
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
Practicing in a number of emerging legal fields, AMR Law Group provides cutting-edge legal insights for even the most challenging cases.
AMR Law Group prides itself on clear and prompt client communication. We will keep you well informed of your options and of our best strategies to meet your needs.
Ask us about our Limited Engagement options and Alternative Pricing arrangements.
***Now Offering “The Four Hour Mediation”***
AMR Law Group now offers “The Four Hour Mediation.” The expense of civil litigation can be overwhelming. Attorneys fees, court reporters and transcripts can costs thousands of dollars, even in a small case. Before filing suit, during a protracted litigation, or before incurring the cost of trial, you may want to consider mediation.
- Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution where a trained neutral party (the mediator) works with both sides to facilitate a resolution. Unlike a court hearing, which is public, a mediation is confidential. Only the mediator and the parties know what transpired during the mediation.
- Mediation takes much less time to resolve a dispute. Taking less time means spending less money.
- Mediation has a wide range of solutions (unlike the civil courts, whose solutions are often limited to money damages).
- Mediation is a mutual effort towards a solution, which is more likely to end the dispute.
- Mediation agreements are fully enforceable in a court of law.
- Absolutely. AMR Law Group regularly represents clients in mediation. However, AMR Law Group cannot represent either party in “The Four Hour Mediation,” as this would interfere with the mediator’s status as a “neutral.” AMR Law Group instead provides the mediator, the facilities, and the agreement (if one is reached) as a third party neutral.
- The idea of mediation is to timely resolve disputes among willing parties. “The Four Hour Mediation” is structured to allow both sides thirty (30) minutes each to separately meet with the mediator (for confidential case evaluation and discussion); followed by one (1) hour of combined discussion between the parties; an additional thirty (30) minutes each to again meet separately with the mediator (for further evaluation, discussion, and resolution planning); and ending with one (1) final hour of combined discussion and resolution planning (ideally with the completion of a mediation agreement). “The Four Hour Mediation” costs only $500 ($250 paid by each side).
- Although the parties may not have resolved their dispute, each will have a far better understanding of the other side’s position at a fraction of they expense they could face in court. The separate meetings with the mediator will remain confidential. The parties can still resolve the matter out of court at a later time. While AMR Law Group can provide another mediation, if requested by both parties, AMR Law Group could not represent either party in a later court proceeding on the same matter.
If you are interested in “The Four Hour Mediation,” please contact us at AMR Law Group for an appointment and mediation materials.